Tank!Game, 3D tank shooter

Started by
3 comments, last by wusher 19 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone. Please try my game. It's a simple 3D tank game (hence the title). You need to find the exit to each level. Killing all the enemy tanks will always reveal the exit. I know the game is a bit difficult, and I would appreciate some feedback on how to correct this without ruining it. Also any other criticism would be great. Screenshot: That red ! bar to the left is the warning meter. It goes up as enemies approach. Yellow bar is Life. Blue is energy. The controls a little tricky at first. WASD move the tank. The left and right Arrow keys rotate the turret. Up Arrow jumps. Space shoots. Caps Lock changes energy modes (charge life first or charge energy first. Holding Left Shift is turbo. Link: Download Here's the website if want to see more screen shots or something. If it won't run on your machine, please tell me as much about your machine and the problem as you can. Thanks a lot!
Brien Smith-MartinezGarbage In, Games Out
Advertisement
It looks pretty good. For style and everthing. Maybe you could ad backround. You know, get a few more graphic artist.
Yea, mabey some sorta cyberworld backround would do nice.. or some electronics theme. As for the diffaculty. hmmm, Mabey changeing AI's to randomly 'misaim'? or rather just adjust there aim abit at random so they miss more often. Alternately you could add say a leader for where to shoot to hit the AI's (assumeing bullets take time to get to there target)
Making bullets slower can also give the player more time to react. Looks like a cute consept tho. Wish you luck

Lead Coder/Game Designer for Brutal Nature: http://BrutalNature.com

Hey that looks like a really nice game, not just about your game, but I always think games should have some sort of really easy mode, like where you an set the easy/difficulty leval yourself, some games don't give you time to just drive about and enjoy the ingame scenary
Cool game. I love the 'programmer art' tank meshes!

Maybe I don't understand how the energy meter works but it seemed that most of my bullets disappeared in mid air as soon as they left the barrel.

The AI tanks work well and the drive and swivel motions look pretty authentic.

Cute and tidy map file format too.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement