Visual C++ 6.0

Started by
3 comments, last by demonkoryu 19 years, 7 months ago
Hey.. How can I made the code completation (Ctrl+Space) shows OpenGL functions too? I mean I included the opengl files and I linked the libraries but it doesnt show the openGl functions in Ctrl+Space list.. is this normal? how can I activate it? thanks
Advertisement
Have you actually added the header files to your project (not just #include-d them)?

That said, MSVC6 IntelliSense is rather borked. Install Visual Assist. You'll be glad you did. It handles OGL and pretty much anything else you can care to throw at it.
Kippesoep
I didnt like this program too much.. couse I lost "ctrl+space" so I deleted it..

does anyone know how can I make it?
I copied the 3 opengl files to my project and I changed the includes to:

#include "GL.H"
#include "GLU.H"
#include "GLAUX.H"

but now I just can see the type of variables.. like "GLfloat","glboolean",etc..

=/
Quote:Original post by Kippesoep
Install Visual Assist. You'll be glad you did. It handles OGL and pretty much anything else you can care to throw at it.

I tried the Visual Assist demo and it was great, until I realised that the price of the full version was $99. Pretty steep IMHO.
Yes, the price is too high. I would suggest a prizing somewhere around $20-$40, because then I would buy it.
But I think Visual Studio .NET's built-in intellisense is ok, so I won't die from it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement