• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJ

allegro on Dev-C++ 4

This topic is 6470 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I can''t install the Allegro library in Dev-C++ 4. I use the latest WIP version (3.9.33). When I run the Dev-c++ make utility, it halts, telling me that it can''t find "obj/mingw32/alleg/allegro.o". Can anyone help me on this one?

Advertisement
Sup man
Well i have allegro on dev-c++ i donwloaded it already compiled because u cant compile it with dev-C++!! Go to nehe''s site and go to the tuts on his page and go down to find a source code on mingw32 and click on it! It should take u to another page there u should find allegro compiled i think!! But if u dont find it tell me about it and i''ll email u the compiled version or something!!
JokerCPP

Sorry, nothing on a compiled version of allegro for Dev-c++. If you could send me the compiled version, I would really be grateful.
just send it to pmeijer@abz.nl, or send me a URL where I can download it, please.

thanx. \^.^/

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!