My first game!!!

Started by
5 comments, last by kelcharge 19 years, 6 months ago
I made a little demo in C++ of a text game that hopefully I can finish and it is at my site www.freewebs.com/kelcharge... I hope you can give me feedback on this :D
True God of the TribunalKelchargeMy SiteMy Ugly Forums
Advertisement
Linky.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
i updated it today....
Coolness. Text adventure games are neat. How do I pick up items (or is that not implemented?) ? I want the "shiny thing", but I can't figure out how to get it, lol.

I'll be in the channel in a bit.

- heap
I'm working on one of these myself. Its a great way to learn C++ and pretty fun to write, besides that, being a beginner there isn't much more I can do :(

But nice work
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9414019
well no the item system is not in yet im still deciding on which way i want to do it but thanks for the replys!!! :D
i updated my game today again

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement