• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Warsong

board game design? Anyone have any comments?

This topic is 5468 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

All I have to say is that just like a video game you may need to have luck, skill, cardinal knowledge, and thinking. But does anyone else have some more insight?

Advertisement
Patience,dedication,understanding,able to work long hours to keep your ideas and suggestions fresh,new and original.
All lot of practice.Trial and error always comes into place but when you have an eraser it helps makes those mistakes go away.
Are you going to work on a board game some time soon? If so I would like to help you out in some way.

See you in the future of gaming.
Bulldogracing

I do not have anything made up to make a board game but I was wondering if anyone has more insight on it. I did make a homebrew strategy game for the gp32 that is original and can also be put on a board game. I think a game that everyone can participate would be good from old to young. I sent you a PM about some more information.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!