OpenGL for C++

Started by
8 comments, last by Tera_Dragon 19 years, 6 months ago
I kno next to nothing about OpenGL and need a tutorial on it for C++ (3D gfx) but cant find 1...can ne1 suggest a good tutorial that explains starting at total beginner?
--------------------------"...let the wookie win."What seems to be the officer problem?
Advertisement
NeHe
"When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy."
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way.
been there they have a tutorial for "VC++" but not 1 for C++...
--------------------------"...let the wookie win."What seems to be the officer problem?
same thing. the code is exactly the same. VC++ is just that they have a dev environment set up for visual studio. but the code is all standard C++. if you're not using visual studio you'll just have to set up your own dev environment/project or makefile. but it will compile happily.

-me
0...i feel stupid...that clears alotta stuff up...thx lol
GameTutorials
____________________________________________________________Programmers Resource Central
NeHe is the best choice

n_n
Quote:Original post by GLboyboy
NeHe is the best choice

n_n

But he doesn't use classes, and someone not too familiar with C++ might not be able to put it into their own classes.
____________________________________________________________Programmers Resource Central
Quote:Original post by Tera_Dragon
NeHe is the best choice

n_n

But he doesn't use classes, and someone not too familiar with C++ might not be able to put it into their own classes.

Then perhaps they should continue to learn C++ before trying to move on?

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

Quote:Original post by Washu
Quote:Original post by Tera_Dragon
NeHe is the best choice

n_n

Then perhaps they should continue to learn C++ before trying to move on?

Yes they should, but I was just trying to be helpful ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement