Sign in to follow this  

Visual Basic question

This topic is 4824 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is a little obscure, and I'm fairly sure as to the answer, but I'd like to be 100% sure before I try it. I have VB6 on my home computer (side-by-side with VB5, which, lemme tell you, makes for some interesting errors--but VB5 has helpfiles and VB6 doesn't, so it's worth it). At school, we have VB5. Yes, yes, scream if you must. Here's the problem. I'm writing a script parser for the game project we're doing in class. (Yes, a game project in Visual Basic. IT WAS NOT MY IDEA.) Unfortunately, due to my own laziness and lack of drive, I can't find a way to do it without Split(), one of the functions VB5 lacks. So my question is this: Could I wrap Split() in a DLL and use it through VB5? Thanks in advance, Ed

Bah, that's nothing. It was only a year ago that I was still forced to use VB 3 and 4 for a legacy product.
Now 6 & 7 of course.

This topic is 4824 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.