Sign in to follow this  
AntiGuy

Game Testing

AntiGuy    267
Would anyone mind testing my beat em' up game thus far? It takes a while to download. I would appreciate any input there is to offer. Controls PLAYER Arrows: Move player D: Punch S: Kick W: Block Space: Jump Forward x2: Dash S Dash: Knee Attack S Jump: Air Kick ENEMIES Key Pad Arrows (5 is down): Move enemies KP Plus: Punch KP 9: Kick KP 7: Block KP 0: Jump KP Forward x2: Dash KP 9 Dash: Knee Attack KP 9 Jump: Air Kick If you find something that's just plain stupid, just know that I started this about a month ago. Download here: www.freewebs.com/antiguyx/index.htm

AntiGuy    267
Thanks for the feedback! I was going to work on AI and sound a bit later and I was going for a RCR type thing when I came up with the dash stlye. Btw I forgot to add that down and kick stomp if it hasn't been noticed already. Next I'll try to come up with something that has a point to it. Thanks!

Dim_Yimma_H    557
The graphics and animation is really nice and I think the gameplay is good too. You may consider allowing the player character to move alongside the depth axis (maybe you call it the z-axis?) while jumping like when you jump with a speed to the right or left. In the same way it may make the player feel a little bit more free if one could dash alongside the z-axis by double-pressing the up- or down-arrrow key. Good luck with your game!