• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
bosone

musician seeks projects!

This topic is 5031 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi! I'm a 28 years old italian hobbyst musician with plenty of experience in music making and some skill in composing. i have some professional gear at home, both hardware and (original) software, and i make music on weekend and evening, beside my other activities and "normal work", which unfortunately has nothing to do with music! i worked in the last year with some italian game programmers, and i am constantly searching for new projects. I can provide music in mp3 (or similar), not MOD/tracker/MIDI i have dealt with a lot of genre of music in the past 4 years: heavy metal, new age, symphonic and boombastic, electronic, medieval... in particular i'd like to join some project which: 1) could pay me some money (even a cheap revenue will be good!) :-) 2) is in an advanced state of development: i'd like to have my music and my name on a videogame which will be out in a reasonable time, even if the game is simple in its structure. In this case, projects which require short soundtracks and/or simple tunes would have priority! i'd like also to see screenshots, betas, demo, etc... of the proposed project please note that, not being a pro-musician, i cannot offer a full immersion work 24/7 in the composition of a two-hours-symphonic-opus-soundtrack for your game! :-P composing the tracks couold take some time... :-) you can listen to the music i made so far in my website: http://www.alchemystudio.it

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by happybara
hi,
take a look into help wanted forum

yes, i did...
sent about 5 or 6 mail and never received a response (nor even a "thanks, we are not interested!") ! :-|

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!