musician seeks projects!

Started by
2 comments, last by BlackMoons 19 years, 6 months ago
Hi! I'm a 28 years old italian hobbyst musician with plenty of experience in music making and some skill in composing. i have some professional gear at home, both hardware and (original) software, and i make music on weekend and evening, beside my other activities and "normal work", which unfortunately has nothing to do with music! i worked in the last year with some italian game programmers, and i am constantly searching for new projects. I can provide music in mp3 (or similar), not MOD/tracker/MIDI i have dealt with a lot of genre of music in the past 4 years: heavy metal, new age, symphonic and boombastic, electronic, medieval... in particular i'd like to join some project which: 1) could pay me some money (even a cheap revenue will be good!) :-) 2) is in an advanced state of development: i'd like to have my music and my name on a videogame which will be out in a reasonable time, even if the game is simple in its structure. In this case, projects which require short soundtracks and/or simple tunes would have priority! i'd like also to see screenshots, betas, demo, etc... of the proposed project please note that, not being a pro-musician, i cannot offer a full immersion work 24/7 in the composition of a two-hours-symphonic-opus-soundtrack for your game! :-P composing the tracks couold take some time... :-) you can listen to the music i made so far in my website: http://www.alchemystudio.it
Listen to my music for videogameson Soundcloud and bandcamp

and visit my website
Advertisement
hi,
take a look into help wanted forum
Dolphins - The sharks of the sea.
Quote:Original post by happybara
hi,
take a look into help wanted forum

yes, i did...
sent about 5 or 6 mail and never received a response (nor even a "thanks, we are not interested!") ! :-|
Listen to my music for videogameson Soundcloud and bandcamp

and visit my website
I could use one.. take a look at my project (url in sig) and icq me at 16440811 or e-mail at Black_Moons@don'tspamhotmail.com

Lead Coder/Game Designer for Brutal Nature: http://BrutalNature.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement