Game Engines......

Started by
18 comments, last by Khaos 23 years, 6 months ago
Can someone please answer my questions??
And I hope someone cares after taking almost an hour to type all that. Thanks

=======
~Khaos~
=======
Advertisement
Hi,
I don''t if this helps, but there are lots of tutorial on www.gamasutra.com on RTS games like c&c.
You asked me questions, I took my time to answer them, and no one cares?? Aggghhh!!! And can anyone answer my questions? Thank you.

=======
~Khaos~
=======
Yo, ur engine sounds cool, but,
You didnt post because u wanted someone 2 say thank you, right?
Oh no, no, no, no. Not at all. You missed my point. I wanted some of my questions answerd (which some were, thanks). That''s all. I don''t know what you mean exactly, but no, I am not looking for a thank you. I just answered your questions, and this post was already going further and further down, and I just didn''t want it to be forgotten about. Sorry for the confusion.

=======
~Khaos~
=======
I enjoyed your Voxel explanation and I thought the triangle graphics you came up with were great . You mentioned a Voxel program that you used......where did you get it? Did you make it?
Yeah, you said that something would look like a ''gay'' sprite.

Are you bigotted enough to think this is a derogatory remark?
Oh geeze. Stop flaming at me Mr. Anonymous. It was NOT meant to be directed at anyone. Don''t look at things so seriously. The only people that would take offence to that is...well, you know. I can''t say it because you would get all bent outa shape. I didn''t mean that in a bad way. Sorry if you took it that way. But that example would look bad. Many people say that on this forum. Why are you snapping at me???

The voxel editor is not something I made. One of my friends that is working on the game with me at SourceForge made it. It has a learning curve to it. Don''t bother with it unless you have a use for it. (like making a game that supports it, or editing Tiberian Sun or something)

You can get it and many other things right here!

Sorry. Hope that helps.

=======
~Khaos~
=======
Well, I''m glad you apologised, I didn''t expect that, I expected to be flamed.
However, you''re wrong in insinuating that the only people who would be annoyed with that comment are homosexual people, because I''m annoyed and I''m not homosexual. I''m just trying to stop people being (albeit unwittingly) offensive.

Thanks anyway, and if it counts for anything, I like the idea for your game, because i like the 2 it is based on.

Ok, there. Check the post where I say that horrible little three letter word. It is gone. I took it out.
Oh yeah, and really, gay is a stereotyped word. It used to mean happy, but so many people assosiated it with homosexuals, thats what it beacame known for.
Please, do not be so critical, and don''t take things so seriously. If you wanted to tell everyone not to do make some sort of bad remark, then you would have to post at many messages. And I never said you were gay. Personally, I don''t really use the word gay. I try not to stereotype things. But I didn''t mean any reference to that kind of behaivior. I shouldn''t have to do this, but I respect you bringing that up. But please, try not to be so critical. I don''t really see why that would annoy anyone, because that is just going along with the slang term for them (even though I guess that is what they want to be called) Anyway, thanks a lot, and sorry for any hurt feelings. The word should be gone now. NO OFFENCE PEOPLE!

=======
~Khaos~
=======

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement