Sign in to follow this  
zedzeek

looking for a photoshop plugin

zedzeek    528
specificaly im looking for D3DXTextureFormat.8bi it comes with the dxsdk, since im on dialup theres no way i can download the thing, and googling cant seem to turn it up elsewhere, if anyones got it i'ld luv to get my hands on it

MaulingMonkey    1728
Just to be totally off topic, someone should create a site where you can have them download, burn to CD, and mail the CD to you, from an arbitrary URL location. It'd be a pay-to-use service of course, but I've only seen sites that will mail you burnt CDs of stuff on their site - not from other sites as well.

If anyone steals this idea and becomes filthy stinking rich, send a couple hundred my way would ya? Thanks!

If this allready exists, send me the link, would ya? Thanks! (Googlefuskillz have failed me)

zedzeek    528
thanks for that mate im downloading it at the moment, why cant ms do it the way of nvidia and break the huge 100mb+ downloads up into individual packages

zedzeek    528
its always been that way, part of the reason i went to opengl from d3d was cause i couldnt download the dx5 sdk.

ps/ the photoshop plugin didnt work 100%, the installer must install more than just the plugin file (not to worry i can live without it, cheers anyways)