Deleting templates from Dev-c++

Started by
1 comment, last by Ainokea 19 years, 6 months ago
If you have used dev-c++ you notice all those templates that you caan choose from when you start your project (ie. win32, win32 console, opengl, etc..) I made one but now I dont know how to delete it.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Advertisement
You can go into the installation directory and there is a folder (I think called 'Templates'?) that has all of the templates. If you just delete all of the template's files you're good. I don't know of any way to do it through the UI, but I'm no expert.

Be careful that you don't delete anything that other templates use; don't delete something called main.cpp. It should be enough to delete the template file, but you will probably want to delete other unused files as well.
Quote:Original post by nagromo
You can go into the installation directory and there is a folder (I think called 'Templates'?) that has all of the templates. If you just delete all of the template's files you're good. I don't know of any way to do it through the UI, but I'm no expert.

Be careful that you don't delete anything that other templates use; don't delete something called main.cpp. It should be enough to delete the template file, but you will probably want to delete other unused files as well.

cool thanks. and up up your rating climbs.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement