Sign in to follow this  
DuckMaestro

procedure not found, run-time error...

ive been designing a custom multi-media framework ontop of win32... previously i've had no problem compiling my DLL's, a "mother" DLL, a LIB file for that mother DLL, and packaging them all with the public header files, and having other people and myself create seperate code that utilizes those DLLs... ...but recently (and i cant seem to figure out why) after packaging my "public" files for release and testing them seperarely, i am now getting run-time errors "Unhandled exception at [...]: 0xC06D007F: Procedure not found." this exception does *not* occur while running test code within my project that has all the DLL source code, but this *does* occur in seperate projects that merely use the public interfaces and have no knowledge of the implementation. also, while seperately testing, the exception occurs at different calls depending on whether i compiled my test program in debug or release... are there some quirks i need to be aware of with regard to exporting functions or interface descriptions? im not using com, but using a somewhat analagous setup... in the mother DLL i have a GetSystemInterface() function, which returns an interface that can then load up the other "child" dlls. any information or help would be appreciated. - duck

after narrowing it down... it has something to do with an exported dll function and not my class functions...

im still baffled though as to why this is happening now all of a sudden... i havnt changed much with regard to the DLL functions.