• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
czy11421

why does the NeHe website use that color as page background ?

This topic is 5467 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am wondering, why does the NeHe website use that color as page background ? I can't see it clearly. And the funny thing is, this GameDev website has similar style. I can't see it clearly, either. Maybe, I am too old ..., Maybe , it is GAME style. BTW, anybody has PDF format of the NeHe tutorial so that I can print them out ? Thanks

Advertisement
It seems to be a pretty common theme throughout sites hosted on gamedev.net. I don't know, I really like it.

NeHe's site has a link on the main page to "all" (actually only about 25, I think) tutorials in PDF form, will link in a sec.

EDIT: Ok, right here ( linkie)...hope I got that html right.

EDIT AGAIN AFTER DER ANGED'S POST: Oh...guess you're right. *Last time* I downloaded it all tutorials were not included, so thanks.

Quote:
Original post by Boku San
It seems to be a pretty common theme throughout sites hosted on gamedev.net. I don't know, I really like it.

NeHe's site has a link on the main page to "all" (actually only about 25, I think) tutorials in PDF form, will link in a sec.

EDIT: Ok, right here ( linkie)...hope I got that html right.

Actually after downloading it, it has all 48 tutorials including the newest arcball one.

I like the colors. Gray text on dark background is easier to read on the screen IMO. I don't think it has anything to do with "game style", though... ;)

Cheers,
Drag0n

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!