• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jblue102

Aspiring Music Producer looking to Join GameDev team?

This topic is 5404 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm looking to join a new Gaming Team as a music producer. I hope to join a group that's enthusiastic about the games and can keep me busy as I'm aspiring to pursue a career in music. If you'd like to get in touch with me you can message me on AIM as "jblue102" or email me at ubuu@optonline.net. I'd prefer aim as a primary form of contact and if not simply post here and I'll get back to you instead. Anyways I guess besides that all I have to say is hi nice to meet everyone.

Advertisement
I myself am a simple 2D programmer and will soon be starting up what I guess you could call a team.

http://www.dist0rted.com/

(soon to be distortedware.com)

I'll be developing Win32 applications, 2D games (possibly 3D if I get around to doing it), and any sort of console programs (such as for the GameBoy Advance or Playstation 2). My site will also serve as a reference point with tutorials for other software developers if it gets going and school doesn't slow me down too much.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!