• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
shetrom

2d bear (EDIT: more animals added)(edit2:elephant added)

This topic is 5463 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

this is a 2d bear for a 2d game what do you think? Avi http://members.lycos.co.uk/go2gobrb2/moshethebear3.jpg EDIT: more animals in the 8' reply [Edited by - shetrom on October 9, 2004 3:52:21 AM]

Advertisement
lol, could be good or bad depending how well it fits in with the rest of the game. If there is a similiar style around it I think it would be well complemented. Otherwise it could look a little odd heh.
Hard to tell if somethings are good or bad.
Is that character animated? I wanna see some moves! heh

(tired & confused)

That looks like Flash to me, I guess it's not too bad, although I think the ears are rather out of proportions :-P
Like ProPuke says, it's hard to judge without some sort of criteria to base your judgment on.
What was your goal, what were the constraints imposed on your design when you did it ?

Guest Anonymous Poster
there is 1 more character so far and i think they are the same style (i will post it soon).
the game is suppose to be worms style (yeah i know it not 100% good but is still served the goal)
and i didnt understand this sentance :"what were the constraints imposed on your design when you did it ?" because i dont speak english well, can you repet?
more commants plz
Avi

Let us know what your game is and we might be able to help you more. The 'constraints' thing - in other words, we presume you're doing a 2D game, obviously, but what else is it? Side-scrolling? rpg/fps? Please don't say MMPORPG...

So, I guess just post anything else you have.

But really, I gotta say... that's one really messed up bear. The gun looks like the barrel of a gatling/chain gun without the rest of it (there's a silver cylinder thing... but what is it?), and the poor animal is really out of proportion. But... that might be what you're going for, in which case it's awesome. Just depends on the type of game. So let us know about that and people should be able to help you better.

('Worms style' doesn't help people who haven't played worms, or don't know which worms game or whatever else).

hi, im the game programmer
Worms is a strategy game, and our game is a strategy-action game (because you're only one creature that suppose to kill his enemies).
the bear suppose to be out of proportion and messy

they look really awesome, expecially the big, i think im gonna model that guy, can u get me 2 reference pics from side and front view ?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!