Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey guys you know of a....

This topic is 6282 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

A nice little 2D Based side-scrolling shooter engine programmed in C++ with Direct X or allegro? I want to mess with something like that any clues as to where I could find one? I looked in the project section at the Allegro Homepage, but they didn't quite have what I was lookin for! Thanks for any help! Matthew Fitzgerald (Maketty), Knightvision Games Edited by - maketty on 10/5/00 9:18:16 PM Edited by - maketty on 10/5/00 9:19:08 PM

Guest Anonymous Poster
Well..I don''t know how much you care about what direction it moves in..but there is a good vertical-scrolling schooter in the DX7SDK (both 7 and 7a). It''s called Space Shooter 2000 I believe..all code provided...its done in VB and DX7..dunno if you''re interested in working in C++ or not. Hope this helps.

--Avalon

Smashing well I''m not too picky I just want a simple 2d scrolling shooter written in C++ that uses some direct X or allegro, I don''t mind if it isn''t finished it is mostly for learning Thanks you guys! Sorry anon. VB isn''t really up my alley I would need the src in C++ sorry

Maketty
(Matthew FitzGerald)