Hey guys you know of a....

Started by
2 comments, last by maketty 23 years, 6 months ago
A nice little 2D Based side-scrolling shooter engine programmed in C++ with Direct X or allegro? I want to mess with something like that any clues as to where I could find one? I looked in the project section at the Allegro Homepage, but they didn't quite have what I was lookin for! Thanks for any help! Matthew Fitzgerald (Maketty), Knightvision Games Edited by - maketty on 10/5/00 9:18:16 PM Edited by - maketty on 10/5/00 9:19:08 PM
Maketty (Matthew FitzGerald) The meaning of Life part 5:Live organ transplants...
Advertisement
Well..I don''t know how much you care about what direction it moves in..but there is a good vertical-scrolling schooter in the DX7SDK (both 7 and 7a). It''s called Space Shooter 2000 I believe..all code provided...its done in VB and DX7..dunno if you''re interested in working in C++ or not. Hope this helps.

--Avalon
you mean you want finished ones with src?
im making one with DDraw and C++.
its not nearly finished, although the tile engine is working pretty good
Smashing well I''m not too picky I just want a simple 2d scrolling shooter written in C++ that uses some direct X or allegro, I don''t mind if it isn''t finished it is mostly for learning Thanks you guys! Sorry anon. VB isn''t really up my alley I would need the src in C++ sorry

Maketty
(Matthew FitzGerald)

Maketty (Matthew FitzGerald) The meaning of Life part 5:Live organ transplants...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement