My 2nd OpenGL game

Started by
7 comments, last by Tera_Dragon 19 years, 6 months ago
Hey all Back in January we wrote a Pong clone which went down quite well here and I thought you all may like to know that we have just finished our second game. The game is called The Void and is a Space Invaders clone, go download it and let us know what you think. www.cls-productions.net Thanks
Advertisement
Nice one well impressed

key config would be nice as i always have my shooty button on the right.............

Nice physics idea too................
Cool I'm glad you liked it.

Too be honest I'm not sure I like the way the keys are setup at the moment either.

Have you played our pong clone too?
Sorry guys just realised the installer version I post was flawed.

You will find that the shortcuts don't work.

If thats the case you need to download it again or just set the working folder for the shortcut to the app folder which should be something like c:\program files\the void.

Sorry about that.
I can't download The Void. When I click on the download link, nothing happens.
I tried your pong clone though, and thought it was great. Especially for a first project.
____________________________________________________________Programmers Resource Central
Really sorry about that.

The link is now fixed, enjoy.

Glad you liked Pong btw.
Wow, that's a really nice game.
Although if you get a Game Over, when the main menu comes up you can't see the High Scores option clearly because the Game Over message is still visible.
____________________________________________________________Programmers Resource Central
The game over sprite should be deleted before the menu system comes up, could you give anymore details.

Does it happen all of the time or under specific circumstances because I can't recreate it.
It happened when I was playing a two player game, but I've just tried to do it again and can't. I have no idea what was different the first time...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement