Sign in to follow this  

Getting started with DCFreeDev

This topic is 4820 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've ordered a DreamCast off of ebay, and I'm trying to get my computer set up properly. I have a few questions, and I hope someone can find the time to help =) On this page, there are 8 separate .rar files to download, and from what I can tell they all contain the same files. I'm wondering, what is the point of this? Are all of the rar files necessary? Also, DCFreeDev does not come with KOS, is that correct? I'm asking because I'm getting a kos.h not found error, and that would certainly make sense ;) If this is the case, where can I find a binary version of KOS? On sourceforge I only saw source files, unless I missed it. Or maybe the source is what I need? Meh! Lastly, is DCFreeDev all I need to start writing DC games or are there other tools I need that I haven't discovered yet? - heap

This topic is 4820 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.