ai project needed

Started by
3 comments, last by Nice Coder 19 years, 6 months ago
hi, i am new to ai. but i want to develop an easy project on AI,for my college Fest.can you all tell what must i do,which tutorial on AI must i read.and which AI project must i Aim. Thank you.
Advertisement
Ai is a large topic, and unless u have a somewhat more specific idea what u want to make, it will be impossible to answer ur question. i know this wont sound 2 nice, so i better explain what i mean. simple AI is relative, is simple a simple tracking alotogrim to guide a missile to a target, or is simple a collision system for 3d models? unless u give an idea what u want to write(the dificulty) and where it is used for, it will be to large to answer :) best of luck anyway :D
Make an exreamly simple chatbot. (the ai side)

You go and you look and:
whenever the user says something, you record what the user said and what the bot last said into a statement/responce array.

You then search the array, and if you find a match, you output the responce. If you don't find a match, just output a random output.

You then dump the array into a file on exit, and load up the file next load.

Spend a bit of time talking to it, and you'll start impressing people. Give it a good ui, and make it make typos, change typing speeds and things like that, and you end up impressing quite a few people (it happens!).

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Quote:Original post by Nice Coder

great idea :D im just thinking of game ai and this is certainly a simple and easy idea, great thinking :)
Quote:Original post by Red Falcon
Quote:Original post by Nice Coder

great idea :D im just thinking of game ai and this is certainly a simple and easy idea, great thinking :)

Your welcome :-)

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement