Sign in to follow this  

Royal Airforce Bob - cartoon character

This topic is 4812 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

here is the stuff, wich hair cut should i choose ? the concept is not clear enough.

ps: almost forgot to tell you guys, im modelling is head with his googles on ! :P

c&c's plz

mustra, your model does have the same cartoon feeling as the drawing for one reason: his head isn't big enough. Take a ruler to the cartoon and measure what percent of his total body his head is. Then do it to your model. You will see that the proportions are totally different.

-Corey

image removed

think its okay now, maybe ill just change is aircut, besides that... dont se much stuff needing changes, what you think guys ? c&c's plz, really needed !

ps: is jacket is closed and his googles are on his eyes.

[Edited by - mustra on October 9, 2004 8:50:09 AM]

ok, bigger feet, bigger mustage, new gogles, finished fluffy top of the jacket, decided to make the jacket pockets with texture, so, whats next ? its all good ? :P

c&c's plz

yes i know, but i opt like this so he has a more friendly cutsy look, the again, ill change it ! :P

this one i changed the face bit

[Edited by - mustra on October 9, 2004 8:33:22 AM]

This topic is 4812 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.