Problem with colors in fullscreen

Started by
0 comments, last by nts 19 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I'm using Visual Studio.Net Visual C++. I've first rewritten, next copied the code given in the tutorial lesson 3 and in window mode everything is as it supposed to be, however in fullscreen mode colors "gone mad"! To be precise red color is gone and the whole scene looks darker. I do not know if there is a problem with drivers of video card ATI Radeon 8500 or is there some other reason. Has anyone encountered this or similar problem?? If so do you know any explanation why this is happening?? Thank you in advance for help..
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by copacabana
Hello!
I'm using Visual Studio.Net Visual C++. I've first rewritten, next copied the code given in the tutorial lesson 3 and in window mode everything is as it supposed to be, however in fullscreen mode colors "gone mad"! To be precise red color is gone and the whole scene looks darker. I do not know if there is a problem with drivers of video card ATI Radeon 8500 or is there some other reason. Has anyone encountered this or similar problem?? If so do you know any explanation why this is happening??
Thank you in advance for help..

Are u talking about Nehe, Lesson 3, then I suggest you ask in the Nehe forum (or a mod please move).

Maybe you can post a screenshots of what it looks like, did u download the code and run it instead of just copying it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement