Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColdFusionEntertainment

Who is making a PR game?

Who is making a PR game? Please list your game and a web url if available...Also, I remember someone making an 3d alien /starship troopers type game...it looked really kewl, is that going on still? if so where is the url to that webpage... Thanks, Scott

Hi Scott,
I am just starting to work on a new title.

There are a couple of screenshots of a flight sim I did for a Museum here in New Zealand at www.sense3.iwarp.com.
I have also done a few other Museum specific Flight Sims, and am just finishing off a new one in the next couple of weeks. Will post up some screens when it is finished.

The Starship Troopers game that you mentioned sort of never really took off, so I am starting my own new project, which is still in the design phase.

Cheers
Darrin

Edited by - darrin on October 8, 2000 3:46:58 PM

Woah, darrin, you wrote some flight sims? Wow. I was wondering what kind of frame rate you''d get from 10000 feet up from a PR terrain. Anyways, wow. I just plan on using PR for a small RPG. No pages, just a name concept.

I''m in the early design stages as I transition from Genesis3D to PR. I don''t have it in-house yet (waiting for funds to clear before ordering it) but PR won the "flexible, fast, affordable" contest this time around and is on the books for my next several titles. Think arcade gaming from the first-person perspective and you might be close to our concept...!

http://www.rabidgames.com