Sign in to follow this  

Math self-teaching

This topic is 4814 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings all. I am a high school student in the U.S., and have recently completed Math Analysis (Pre-Calculus). I believe that it is time for me to strike it out on my own. Any ideas where to start, or what to look up first?

Guest Anonymous Poster
Linear algebra is most simply described as "numerical geometry".

HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!

The forum won't let me start a new topic. Maybe someone can help me. I'm taking Physics at LSU. My text book came with no disk, so I have no solutions to any problems in my book. I know there are a few websites that I could use without having to buy the stupid disk or pay any stupid internet fees. I'm having a hard time in this course, it's geared directly towards engineering majors. These solutions would help me out alot since I have a crappy Professor. The text is "Fundamentals of Physics" 6th Edition by Halliday & Resnick.

I would appreciate some help. thanks.

Guest Anonymous Poster
For math in science and physics.... CALCULUS. Calculus 1, 2, &3 Calculus Calculus Calculus regular not business related or that other crap Straight up Calculus

Quote:
Original post by halfangel
HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!

The forum won't let me start a new topic. Maybe someone can help me. I'm taking Physics at LSU. My text book came with no disk, so I have no solutions to any problems in my book. I know there are a few websites that I could use without having to buy the stupid disk or pay any stupid internet fees. I'm having a hard time in this course, it's geared directly towards engineering majors. These solutions would help me out alot since I have a crappy Professor. The text is "Fundamentals of Physics" 6th Edition by Halliday & Resnick.

I would appreciate some help. thanks.

Look up. Look to the right. See the "New Thread" button? Click it once. Then ask your question in your own thread, asking it in somebody elses is disrespectful and distracting.

And please be careful about quadruple posting, it's obnoxious to everyone here.

This topic is 4814 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.