• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
nosajghoul

my first real game

This topic is 5033 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

You can download it at http://www.deadfishgames.com/games.htm" Its the result of a few months of collaboration with some friends, and *alot* of research and effort on my part, so I would appreciate getting any feedback. Ive been programming for years, but this is my first real product, and I would like to hear any and all opinions. thanx again, -Jason

Advertisement
Its always nice to see people releasing their work. It looks pretty good but i wouldnt say its finished to the point of selling it for $15. There should be a hud displaying the power-ups that you pick up. The current 'hud' like thing you have makes it look like there is another smaller power up to pick up, and i took me flying over it about 3 times before i realized it was just the hud. Also, the ship accelerates and moves way too fast. Oh ya, and the "game over" text isnt centered.

Are there any levels? I couldnt finish one before the time ran. What is the rest of the game like?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!