Sign in to follow this  

glVertexAttrib* == NULL ?

This topic is 4812 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Tried to pass on some vertex attributes to my shader programs but failed misserably, the function pointers to all glVertexAttrib* are set to NULL and thus I get a NULL pointer exception when trying to use them, however all other ARB functions works perfectly fine. What I am using is the nvidia SDK 8.0 headerfiles (i.e include glh/glh_extensions.h, gl/glext.h, gl/wglext.h). Now I am quite bedazzled to why all other functions work (e.g glUniformARB, glUseProgramARB etc etc) but the Vertex Attribs don't... What do i need to get them to work ? GetProcAddress needs handle to the modle where that function resides in, and i have really no clue to where it can be and google didn't help me, and tbh since the others work all fine that seems to be a unessesary thing to do.

This topic is 4812 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.