• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
KuroKage

References ???

This topic is 5459 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I'm really stuck in finding good references for any subject in existence. Is there any website that devotes to this cause. I'm not asking for all subjects in one site but rather something like a site that has lots of pictures of "swords" for example. Kinda like their specialization, cause it's really hard to find pictures of a certain subject that is isolated. In most cases, you'll find it together with another subject or just a part of the composition. I maybe asking for too much but I think that if it's possible, it has to be there! THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
images.google.com

I know you want links, but honestly, the best resource you could ever find is your local Library.
No really, I've been looking for references on Submarines and ships for months on the Net to no avail (well, almost), whereas it took me one minute to look up my Library catalogue and find like, 5 books on ship building and naval architecture...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!