• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
casssial

Info on CAD in annimation for a report

This topic is 5394 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My name is Stephen Stolicker, I am a colage student at Ferris State University. I am majoring in computer annimation and game design and I am to write a paper on how CAD is used in Annimations/Simulations. If you could direct me to a company that develops annimations or games that you know has used CAD in the work they do it would be verry aprecheated. Some of the things I need to cover in the paper are as follows: 1)How much CAD work was put into this simulation? 2)What type of CAD software was used? 3)Was the CAD work done in 2D or 3D? 4)How did the CAD work get intot eh annimation? 5)Why was the work done on CAD? 6)What type of career is available using CAD and animations? 7)Company infrmation? 8)What type of schooling or training is required? Please contact me at Cassial777@hotmail.com I am Verry short on time so speed is verry importent. Speeking of time thank you for yours. Thank you verry much. -Stephen Stolicker

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!