New Dawn of Fantasy Screenshots

Started by
8 comments, last by Greg K 19 years, 6 months ago
New "Dawn of Fantasy" screenshots released on the DoF Community Forums. You can get more information about the game on the website at: www.reverieentertainment.com See all the new screenshots and many more at the Community Forums! http://reverieentertainment.net/forums/ Micah Hymer Reverie Entertainment, LLC www.reverieentertainment.com
--------------------tribal_warriorREVERIE Entertainemntwww.reverieentertainemnt.com~COMING VERY SOON~
Advertisement
Wow, those are some nice looking screenshots! The water is a bit too rippley for my tastes, though.

At any rate, Nice Work!
Thanks Mike. Luckily the designers (and gamers) will have full control over the game features. Even down to how many ripples the water will have.

We believe in power to the gamers. :)
--------------------tribal_warriorREVERIE Entertainemntwww.reverieentertainemnt.com~COMING VERY SOON~
Is this a RTS? RPG? Any rate, the shots look really good.
Its an RTS game. We are just trying to change up the way RTS games are played. Using the Map Editor you will be able to convert the game into an RPG failry easily as it is a very moddable engine. But the actual genre is RTS.

Regards,
Micah Hymer
Reverie Entertainment, LLC
www.reverieentertainment.com
OMG, I just wathced the movie on your home page. It just blew me away! That kind of detail and so much of it? So many realtime shadows? Incredible. May I ask what the system requirements are?
The movies on the website are incredibly outdated. But I am glad to hear you like it anyways.

We are actually in the works on a pretty incredible cinematic movie we are hoping to have out in around a months time. It should really knock peoples socks off when it showcases the dozens of new features.

Stay posted. You can also see some very early shots of an Orc encampment on the Community Forums. A bit of a teaser. In around a months time we are hoping to have the entire Orc civilization in the game, all units/buildings and ready for war.

Micah Hymer
Reverie Entertainment, LLC
www.reverieentertainment.com
Those movies are outdated? Cant wait to see the new ones then ;) or even more - the final game, keep up the excellent work, hehe.
But still, what are the system requirements of this here monster?
Wow looks great. Only thing I could notice that looked off was the water, not so much how many ripples, but how repeative the pattren was.

Lead Coder/Game Designer for Brutal Nature: http://BrutalNature.com

Without the final stage optimizations and at full detail, I can run it just fine on my p4 3.2 9600xt 1g ram

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement