• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
CrimsonSun

Where can I find a free host?

This topic is 5390 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Is there such a thing as a free webhost (preferably adfree, but if it isn't, that's fine too...) that has the ability to hold more than 15 megabytes? I have some programs I want to post, but I have no way to put it on the internet as of right now.

Advertisement
Just hosted files is fine. When zipped, each program is about 1-2 megabytes at the moment, but as I develop more programs, they're going to grow bigger in size.

*EDIT* This doesn't mean I'll reject anything that lets me upload full html pages.

If you don't mind shelling out 2.50 euro/dollar a month, I suggest PrepaidWebhost

I pay 2.50 euros a month for 1 gigs of data transfer, PHP, MySQL, 100mb, 100 pop boxes, and a bunch more feats. The great part is, you pay up front, so you don't get extremely high bills at the end of the month. There are cheaper packages though...

Toolmaker

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!