Where can I find a free host?

Started by
6 comments, last by Rob Loach 19 years, 6 months ago
Is there such a thing as a free webhost (preferably adfree, but if it isn't, that's fine too...) that has the ability to hold more than 15 megabytes? I have some programs I want to post, but I have no way to put it on the internet as of right now.
Advertisement
What size programs? Are you looking for just files to be hosted or complete pages etc?
If a plant cannot live according to its nature, it dies; so a man.
Just hosted files is fine. When zipped, each program is about 1-2 megabytes at the moment, but as I develop more programs, they're going to grow bigger in size.

*EDIT* This doesn't mean I'll reject anything that lets me upload full html pages.
Try getting a shell at www.metawire.org.
They have 25Mb for normal users.
WebDev Forum FAQ - Free Hosting
I can host them for you if ya like, i dont mind...
If you don't mind shelling out 2.50 euro/dollar a month, I suggest PrepaidWebhost

I pay 2.50 euros a month for 1 gigs of data transfer, PHP, MySQL, 100mb, 100 pop boxes, and a bunch more feats. The great part is, you pay up front, so you don't get extremely high bills at the end of the month. There are cheaper packages though...

Toolmaker

You can check this out. It's pretty good.

I pay about $20 USD a year in total (with the domain) through 1Portfolio and 1and1. I suggest you check those out as well.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement