Lyrics, free to good home

Started by
1 comment, last by sunandshadow 19 years, 6 months ago
I've posted this here before, but just a FYI to anyone who's new since then, I have written several sets of song lyrics that anyone is welcome to play with composing music for. Just PM me if you'd like to see what lyrics are available. :)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Advertisement
Since I expect you'll be getting several PMs, I'll ask this here: Why the HECK aren't you posting in our Forum Game? I mean, you're the mod of the forum, and you're like, absent. I'd really like to check out some of your writing skillZ, and that thread would give you plenty of context.

[/plug]
Things change.
That is totally off-topic for the music forum, lol. I haven't participted in the forum game bcause:
1) I've been busy with the collaborative game design
2) Trying to write backwards confused the heck out of me
3) I don't like violent stories

Thank you for starting a forum game though, people seem to be enjoying it.

If you really want to see my writing skillz, why not read one of the pieces I have online? There's a listing of them in my game developer journal.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement