Request: The original AngelScript 1.7.1 source codes.

Started by
3 comments, last by WitchLord 19 years, 6 months ago
People, I've come to realize that it was a big mistake for me to delete my old versions of AngelScript. Especially version 1.7.1 (or version 1.7.1a), as it is the only version that work on the Dreamcast video game console. Does anyone still have this release with the original source code? Could you please send it to me in such a case? I want to upload this version to the site and keep it until a newer version is ported to the Dreamcast. Please help me if you can. Thanks, Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Just check you email.

AbrKen.
Thanks abrken. I'll be uploading it to the site this weekend.

Just noticed that the documentation was included as well, which is even better.

Thank you so much.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I am still using it!
Jayanth.KRaptor Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.http://www.raptorentertainment.com---------------------------------------------------------Why Mr. Anderson? Why? ...Why keep fighting? Do you think you're fighting for something - for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom, or truth, perhaps peace, could it be for love? Illusions Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence without meaning or purpose.
I know [wink], which is why I knew that at least someone still had that version.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement