VC++ error....Help!

Started by
1 comment, last by loserkid 23 years, 6 months ago
Hi, I''m a Java programmer, and I''m starting to get into c++ more heavily now and I''ve encountered an error I''m not really sure how to fix it (in M$ vc++), so here it is: "c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\myprojects\gltest\gltest.cpp(397) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive" Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. JP. ============================= a wise man once said.... ============================= www.thejpsystem.com
==============================================I feel like a kid in some kind of store... ============================================== www.thejpsystem.com
Advertisement
You''ve set up your project to use precompiled headers. When you do that, you have to include "stdafx.h" in each source file.

If you''re 100% sure that you don''t need anything from the precompiled header, go into project, settings, find the source file in the list to the left, and go to the C/C++ tab. Select ''Precompiled Headers'' in category, then select ''not using precompiled headers''. Although I normally only use this option for COM interface definitions.
thanks for your help.

=============================
a wise man once said....
=============================
www.thejpsystem.com
==============================================I feel like a kid in some kind of store... ============================================== www.thejpsystem.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement