Diablo/Tetris

Started by
20 comments, last by Etnu 19 years, 6 months ago
Your consumate newbie is impressed with the Tetris code, not able to "reply" and getting an error; I will resume my trek, engage my fellow Game programmers with an observation of the code by "Sticky" which resembles a pully, a wedge, an incline and for some odd reason, regarding a game I never played, Bridge-ha, but it's always the money! Diablo then. I will hope to get into it next month, Tetris. I am going to MSN, have it but always use Excite and Yahoo-changing now before the block falls and see what it does for me, regularly.
Advertisement
wtf did you just say?!?
sorry, maybe its only my lack of understanding the english language but i have no clue of what you were talking...
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
...double-ew tee eff m8?

I, uh...didn't understand any of that. And English is my native language. This is a seriously underthought post...I can't think of one language where this would be even nearly comprehensible.

I think he's pulling our leg, says he's from the US.
Things change.
Quote:Original post by Shuaijan
include( $total_gibberish );

let me guess: random gibberish generator???

i want my life back!
maybe its something that i do when i'm bored.. talk stupid stuff with friends that doesnt make sense.
hey, you left the door open...
nah, that wont grow if you treat it this way
ok, i'll open it from above. you go first.
but never let it get angry, it'll kill you if its red.
nope, never seen a taxi as red as this one. at least none that is opened from above... etc... you can spend hours doing this..

edit: this is a very bad example because i suxx0r at teh english
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
heh funny thread. :D
Shuaijan, yes I totally agree with you. The only problem is that to make Tetris you first have to really understand it, without coding by "Sticky" as you said. But stuff like Bridge-ha fails in the respect that there is little support for it on google. In regards the a pully and a wedge, I'm confident those will work but I'm not so sure about stuff like nails, although they might. Good luck with your project, I'm sure you'll be decent at it and make the team. Just be sure you randomize the game enough so that the replay value is constant, just like the mango.
Marzy-dots-an-dozy-dotes-an-lidle-lamzee-divey.

throw table_exception("(? ???)? ? ???");

translation:

Mares eat oats
and does eat oats
and little lambs eat ivy

[a kid'll eat ivy, too... wouldn't you?]
Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified bug-ridden slow implementation of half of Common Lisp."
indeed

throw table_exception("(? ???)? ? ???");

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement