Darklaga : Demo & Gold

Started by
1 comment, last by Seriema 19 years, 6 months ago
Hello, I've been receiving and giving (mostly receiving) help on this forum for quite a long time now, and it looks like, at long last, I have here with me a commercial project that is finally about to be published. Darklaga : Cannonball Symphony has just gone gold, and we are in the process of setting up a working registration and sales server to be able to distribute the game. Meanwhile, we have released a (short) demo version of the game. Darklaga is a PocketPC Manic Shoot'em Up game that I have been working on for a year now (for those interested, it will be sold for $9.95) and it quite sums up most of the things I would have enjoyed seeing in other games. With 16 levels and 10 game modes, I guess it has something to offer to just anyone :) You can find more information (+ screenshots, videos and the demo!!) here.
Advertisement
Pretty.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
saw the large teaser, wow dude where's the ship?! ;)

looking good though! Congrats on finishing a game! *applause*
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement