Evil_Greven's Tetris Clone

Started by
0 comments, last by Jekler 19 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting to this board. I have a couple questions. I've spent the last week or so working on building the Tetris clone, but I'm stumped. I've built the game, it runs fine, I mean the game board appears, I can move the pieces around, and otherwise play normally with one exception. The pieces don't move on their own and I can't figure out why. I think I made a mistake somewhere. Does anyone have any idea where I might want to start looking in the code? I think where I made a mistake is inside the WinMain() function, I don't think GameLoop() is being called. My other question is that inside the RemoveRow() function there's a variable: int counter=0; But that variable never seems to be used, is it necessary? I removed it and the game still seems to play the same without any errors. Thanks for any help.
Advertisement
Okay, now I feel like a dummy. I was right about where the problem was and a few minutes of thinking and I was able to fix it, the game now makes the pieces fall properly.

But I still want to know if anyone has information about the variable (int counter) that seems isn't used. Thanks again for any help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement