• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ostamo1

c++ vtms

This topic is 4998 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

http://sv1.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89749 you need to be a member sponsor or you can wait to buy the cd's very high quality content. to quote buzz
Quote:
As for selling them... I should be announcing it in the next few days. A little more info: * The content on the CDs will be High quality video/audio * The CDs will be professionally mastered * The CDs will contain source code * Looking into creating some bonus material for those that purchase the CDs BuZZ VTM #1:Intro to C++ - Introduction to C++ - Variables and Data Types - Operators - Control Statements and Branching - Control Statements - Looping - Introduction to Arrays VTM #2:Intro to Object-Oriented Programming - Introduction - Pointers - Structures - Functions - Classes - Inheritance VTM #3: Creating a 2D Game Engine - Introduction this vtm is free to download here http://sv1.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57097 - Project Management - Game Loop - Draw Engine - Sprite Class - Character Class - Level - Enemy Class - Mage & Fireball VTM #4: Introduction to wxWindows * Introduction to wxWindows - What is it? - Downloading - Compiling it - Setting up the environment * A simple application with wxWindows * Creating controls - buttons - Listboxes - TextBoxes, etc. * Handling Events - Mouse Events - Keyboard Events - Control Events * Loading images and painting -------------------------------------------- VTM #5: Porting "Evil Monkeys" to xwWindows * Introduction - Quick overview of the design of Evil Monkeys * Creating the GUI * Adding the existing code * Implementing interaction with events * Creating a Level Editior - The GUI - Handling files --------------------------------------------

Advertisement
In other words, you're trying to make some money here. This belongs in the announcements forum, not in a for beginners forum.

i am not making money............neither is 3dbuzz.com......................the othe 3d modeling vtm's are free ......just these vtm's are special content to help pay for the bandwith usage.......i am a member of 3dbuzz and nothing else........check out the site and you will see

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!