Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with some errors!!! (in msvc++)

This topic is 6274 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi,I''m a java programmer and I''m new c++ and openGL and I''ve been going through NeHe''s tut''s (which are very well done) and have come across these errors that I don''t know how to fix : "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\MyProjects\glTest\glTest.cpp(26) : error C2146: syntax error : missing '';'' before identifier ''ReSizeGLScene''" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\MyProjects\glTest\glTest.cpp(26) : error C2501: ''GLvoid'' : missing storage-class or type specifiers" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\MyProjects\glTest\glTest.cpp(26) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found" i think i''ve added the openGL libs correctly to the project and I have all the includes neccessary. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, JP. ============================= a wise man once said.... ============================= www.thejpsystem.com

You should be able to get rid of the first error by tracking down a missing } or ; somewhere above the line that the error shows up on, or, you may not be including the opengl.h file. That could cause all three of your errors. This is probably the problem. You may have an older version of the GL libs/includes.

You could probably just replace GLvoid with void. I think that''ll work.