• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
owl

This guy is a genius, check out these 3DS Max video clips.

This topic is 5139 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
isn't he? :) Did anyone finish downloading the videos? The other night the site's bandwidth went crap for hours right after I posted this thread :P

EDIT: damn past perfect.

Quote:
Original post by owl
isn't he? :) Did anyone finish downloading the videos? The other night the site's bandwidth went crap for hours right after I posted this thread :P

EDIT: damn past perfect.

Your right, i can't even get the site to load.

lol, the site is dead.
I already downloaded one of them. Anyone has a place where I can upload it? 9mb.

I got the first two videos.

Pretty good work, especially on the clothing. Quite funny too, though I don't speak the language so I have no clue wat te site says or anything about this guy. But the characters are lively.

the music is uhm, the kind of music nonbrainers like here (sadly, what the majority of the population listen :P). When you know that, the video is still funnier because is kindof contradictory, complex technology and great animation techniques to make a virtual creature dance that kind of music, lol.

The faces the little guy does make me laugh so hard.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!