• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Bljashinsky

New World Video Game's Site Suggestions, Contests and Games

This topic is 5042 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just redesigned my New World Video Game's site. I've made it more user friendly and now have a forum. I have a few 2d games on there including a kid's game called the Holiday Game, a 2d football game, and a few other games that are pick-up and play fun. I have a few screenshots from my new 3d game engine I’m working on right now using DirectX and C++. The new forum offers game development one-on-one help, discussion about industry news, discussion about my games, and various other discussions about what's going on in the world. I am trying to create a successful forum system like gamedev.net has, but on a smaller community scale. I would be very appreciative if you could take a look at my site and forum to help give me any suggestions on what you want to see added to it. Please join my forums if you are impressed and add to the community. If you want a Gmail account one comes free for signing up to the forums. I am also giving away a T-Shirt, PC Game, and an Xbox game for the Design a Game Contest, which requires no membership to enter. Please visit New World Video Games Please visit New World Video Game's Forums [Edited by - Bljashinsky on October 26, 2004 8:15:23 PM]

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Those screenshots from your new engine look really good. I can't wait to see the completed game and the new trailer that you mentioned on your forum. When is that coming out?

I played some of your old 2d games and even though the graphics were 2d I was surpised at how much fun I had. The Holiday Game was a lot of fun for my 6 year old and she really liked ChristmasLand. The football game was cool and as a high school football fan myself I really enjoyed it.

Keep up the good work and the site looks really good. I'm not sure how your old one worked, but this site looks very professional. I look forward to playing your new game.

Thank you for your kind compliments.

I don't have an estimated date for when the game is coming out. As for the trailer I was aiming for Halloween, but with school I'm unable to meet that deadline. My new deadline is no later then Thanksgiving and I hope a lot earlier then that. Stay tuned to the forums and I'll make a post about it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!