see what you think of my isometric map editor

Started by
3 comments, last by BlackMoons 19 years, 5 months ago
hi all! as the title suggests, i've been busy making an isometric map editor that i will use for my next game. i am also deciding at what stage i would like to release it for download in case people here were interested. please if you can, take a look at my website, read about the editor, take a look at the pictures (please be tolerant with my terrible trees!), and then let me know what you think - anything from the design to the tiles would be great :) here's my website im eager to hear what others think of this editor :) the_moo
the_moo
Advertisement
Hey looking good. An odd axis you have drawn as a reference, but i suppose with making an isometric engine, you can use any axis you like since its from scratch. I'm used to the one OpenGL uses myself, which seems to be most commonly used.
Hello The Moo,

I like your screen editor.
I have some ideas for a game that was for this feature.
The main characters were a cross breed of pac-man and kirby.
But the name is different.I have some ideas if you would like to get together and talk about your ideas. Since I am not doing anything with them I would be glad to help out and give them to you. I would like to get some credit just for the ideas and suggestions. The game is right where I would like it to be for your editor. Between the game called wetrix,tetris,and now just adding a character.

See you in the future of gaming.
BullDogRacing27
thanks both of u for ur responses.
bulldogracing:
as im not yet finished the program, not much can be used from it. however, if you want to share ur ideas and whatever else with me, feel free to PM me whenever. :)

later
the_moo
the_moo
Looks pertty nice to me, like the screenshots :)

Lead Coder/Game Designer for Brutal Nature: http://BrutalNature.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement