Game Engine tutorial

Started by
7 comments, last by NicolasX 19 years, 5 months ago
I want to see who here knows of any good links regarding Game Engine Design... What would be nice is a good tutorial on Game Engine Design. Thanks in advance
Advertisement
I haven't read it myslef (but I'm planing too), but people says that Enginuity here at GameDev.net is really good.
Enginuity is the ultimate 'tutorial' for game engine design. It covers just about everything.

edit: beaten to it [smile]
Dustin Franklin ( circlesoft :: KBase :: Mystic GD :: ApolloNL )
Anyone else have more information?
Speaking of which, anyone hear anything about the next Enginuity article?
Quote:Original post by NicolasX
I'm not sure if superpig is actually planning on writing another part to the series. It's been a long time since Part 5. If you want to know more info, maybe you should PM him.
Dustin Franklin ( circlesoft :: KBase :: Mystic GD :: ApolloNL )

The series has been cancelled/postponed until further notice. Basically meaning that I wouldn't hold your breathe :)
Quote:Original post by Saruman

The series has been cancelled/postponed until further notice. Basically meaning that I wouldn't hold your breathe :)
Aye, something like that. It's a kind of "I'd really like to finish it, someday" feeling, coupled with a near-total inability to actually do so.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

oh ok, just wondering :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement