[web] Where can I find fantasy Sports game engines?

Started by
1 comment, last by evolutional 19 years, 5 months ago
Hi Everyone - This is my first time posting. I am in the pre-production stages of creating an online fantasy sports site and I'm in need of a game engine specific to stats-based type game play (i.e. no 3-D or any of the regular stuff you see out there). I'm not much of a programmer - but I can rework ready-made scripts and such and build whatever is necessary (I've done so in the past).. and I've seen tons of stuff related to regular games that are "off the shelf" ...but I'm having a a tough time finding something that has to do with the above. Any help or a point in the right direction would be great! Thanks! J.
Advertisement
have a look around the scipt listing sites like http://php.resourceindex.com/

and www.hotscripts.com

or google it.

What kind of sports? A friend of mine once did a Fantasy Rugby League site, it was really all about getting player stats and using maths to calculate the probabilities of certain scenarios. As for scripts, I'm really at a loss where you'd find such information relating to sports but you could start with this project I found on SourceForge, it uses PHP for a US fantasy football league simulation.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement