AOL newbs actually exist. They are no longer a myth.

Started by
70 comments, last by Oluseyi 19 years, 5 months ago
Quote:Original post by grekster
We really should have. Put this splitting a sentance up. Into four parts on that. Annoying ways of posting thread.

Are you drunk or something? Because for fragmenting a sentence you're making an ass of yourself in the process.

rating--;
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Drevay
We really should have. Put this splitting a sentance up. Into four parts on that. Annoying ways of posting thread.

Are you drunk or something? Because for fragmenting a sentence you're making an ass of yourself in the process.

rating--;

It was a joke.
Quote:Original post by Penten
Quote:Original post by Drevay

rating--;

It was a joke.

Meh, I'm extremely tired right now, plus there's a wake today of a baby that was still born. My cousins' baby (yes, they are both my cousin yet not related, figure it out for yourself). It's pretty tragic.

So, blah.
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
IT BURNS!
I remember laughing so hard when I saw this book at a library called "America Online Simplified." Now that was enlightening.
Quote:Original post by Benjamin Heath
I remember laughing so hard when I saw this book at a library called "America Online Simplified." Now that was enlightening.

Clicky

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Oh I hadn't noticed the link with the irc log yet :)

Quote:
executive hockey producer looking to start a cyber dev team if interested press 911

hehe, 11 year old kids in MMORPG's say the same thing! "i need free stuff plz press 911"
Quote:Original post by benryves

Clicky

LOL!!! That is AWESOME! :P

Clicky

"...and unlock Google's hidden power"

::gasp:: to think, Google had all this power that I wasn't able to use!! I've been depirved! I must buy this book!!! :P

Clicky

FINALLY! A BOOK THIS BOARD CAN USE.

I'll just buy a ton of copies and distribute them to people on For Beginners.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement