Is DarkBASIC Pro The Best Current Software To Create A Hockey Video Game?

Started by
91 comments, last by superpig 19 years, 5 months ago
Quote:Original post by CGameProgrammer
Quote:Original post by vipejc
Twix, thats ok I don't pay their type any mind.

That will be a problem then, because everyone you've been speaking to are programmers who make games. You will find it difficult to create games without programmers.

PWNED!
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by aegrimonia
And lastly, don't forget about the GREATEST of GREAT add-on moduels available... the extremely easy to use "port from one system to the next" converter.

With a click of the mouse you can instantly port your PC game to:

Playstation 2
Xbox
Gamecube
Gameboy Advance SP

and we've even got legacy support for:
Playstation 1
Sega Genesis
SNES
NES
Turbografix 16
Sega Gamegear.

and coming in early 2005 will be:
Playstation 3
Xbox 2
Nintendo DS
AND Playstation PSP!
could you develop an upgrade for your add-on that lets me port them to an abacus?

YES, you heard correct! hockey games written in BiGF00Ts 1337BASIC will require so little cpu power that you can play them on every average abacus. this is due to the extremely optimized algorithms it uses.
TOP SECRET SOURCE SNIPPET
1: GOTO 32: GOTO 83: GOTO 54: GOTO 95: GOTO 26: PRINT "HELO WROLD!!1!"7: END8: GOTO 49: GOTO 6

it will compile and then compress every program using its fractal compression algorithm so that the compiled exe file will only use 1byte of memory!!1!
Be a hero, use 1337BASIC! chicks love men using 1337BASIC!!
pr00f:

damn, this hand looks strange if you mirror it and convert the pinky into a thumb by making it broader :/
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
Quote:Original post by BiGF00T
Quote:Original post by aegrimonia
And lastly, don't forget about the GREATEST of GREAT add-on moduels available... the extremely easy to use "port from one system to the next" converter.

With a click of the mouse you can instantly port your PC game to:

Playstation 2
Xbox
Gamecube
Gameboy Advance SP

and we've even got legacy support for:
Playstation 1
Sega Genesis
SNES
NES
Turbografix 16
Sega Gamegear.

and coming in early 2005 will be:
Playstation 3
Xbox 2
Nintendo DS
AND Playstation PSP!
could you develop an upgrade for your add-on that lets me port them to an abacus?

YES, you heard correct! hockey games written in BiGF00Ts 1337BASIC will require so little cpu power that you can play them on every average abacus. this is due to the extremely optimized algorithms it uses.
TOP SECRET SOURCE SNIPPET
*** Source Snippet Removed ***
it will compile and then compress every program using its fractal compression algorithm so that the compiled exe file will only use 1byte of memory!!1!
Be a hero, use 1337BASIC! chicks love men using 1337BASIC!!
pr00f:
*** Image Removed ***
damn, this hand looks strange if you mirror it and convert the pinky into a thumb by making it broader :/

Rating++;
Rating++;

By the way, I'd be glad to sell you my OpenGL 3D engine. I used it to write a shufflepuck game. Hockey is pretty much like a multiplayer shufflepuck.

Only $10K
Quote:Original post by Ravuya
Rating++;

By the way, I'd be glad to sell you my OpenGL 3D engine. I used it to write a shufflepuck game. Hockey is pretty much like a multiplayer shufflepuck.

Only $10K
sorry, but i'll use teh allmighty shiva engine... ph33r teh 1337ness of it :)
where was that page with the funny comparison between shiva and ut2k3(?) engine?

btw, what does one real shufflepuck game cost? i mean the real desk with the hovering puck (damn, as soon as i try to explain something i realize how bad my english really is :/). i can't find one on ebay or i'm too stupid to search :|

[Edited by - BiGF00T on November 4, 2004 11:29:46 AM]
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
we've got caller #9 on the line !
Quote:
can i do a 872,342,123,123,123,988.2k Poly console hockey game with it?

i'm very glad you asked !
*insert disco music*
if you thought the bigfoot nhl l33t creator wasn't enough, and want even more for your firstborn child, this is for YOU introducing ....
____________|||----------         | |   ^      ___         | |-- | \  / |_|---------- | | |  \/  | ||\    | |   | || \   | |   | ||  \  | |---| ||   \ | |   | ||    \| |   | |___ MultiPlatform Edition

The official engine add-on of the NHL l33t Games and
Bigfoot NHL l33t Creator v.1000.
Render lots of cool looking polygons ! This graphics engine is sooo great, you can
even put yourself in the game, and the Shiva engine will reformat your face to make
it suitable for children under the age of 7 ! Not even god
can do that ! Order Now !

500000000000 USD, price subject to inflation
If you read the above, this engine is not for you.
- stormrunner
Quote:Original post by stormrunner
____________|||----------         | |   ^      ___         | |-- | \  / |_|---------- | | |  \/  | ||\    | |   | || \   | |   | ||  \  | |---| ||   \ | |   | ||    \| |   | |___ MultiPlatform Edition
lmao ;)
i found the shiva comparison page again.
http://www.btugames.com/shiva4.htm
its wonderful what stupid stuff you find if you do a google search for "shiva engine".
rating++ for you :)
........... 4 pages, nearing on on 100 posts.... of sarcasm

I feel sorry for everybody who posts honest questions in other forums and has to wait a lot longer for a lot fewer replies because you're all too busy using your 1337 |V|4D insult skills to belittle a pointless thread posted in the wrong place.

Don't get me wrong, vipejc is an idiot, but the waste of time.... it just gets to me every now and then....

As ever,
*Cosmic*
Am I the only one that feels a little sorry for the kid??

I know he's a Noob, but come on - let's not scar the kid for life.

He might just go into school one day and kill everyone with an hockey stick - then how you you guys feel??

Roach
Quote:Original post by Roach
Am I the only one that feels a little sorry for the kid??

I know he's a Noob, but come on - let's not scar the kid for life.

He might just go into school one day and kill everyone with an hockey stick - then how you you guys feel??

Roach
yes, i'm feeling bad doing all this but its so funney :) and this kid sounds pretty much like a troll.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement