Free game hosting?

Started by
5 comments, last by hothead 19 years, 5 months ago
I was wondering if there is a website that provides free hosting for home-made games, so that I could share it with others...?
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...
Advertisement
How much space do you need? Any particular features you're looking for?
Not sure about the size, probably not too humongous (maybe somewhere around 20 mb?)
No specific features, just being able to host it and download it...
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...
If you sign up to GDNet+ you'll get 25Mb of GDNet space with unlimited data transfer (within reason) - as well as the other goodies that come with the package. It's not free, but it's inexpensive - might be an idea.
www.freewebs.com

Its free and it works, you just need to display their simple link on your page.....its 40mb too i believe
I use freewebs and the only problem is that you can only upload files until +-750Kb (in the free option), which it's very few for most of the games. But if your games are small it's a good choice!
Web site > http://sergiosantos.info
I'm with evolutional on this GDnet+ all the way they give you way more webspace then you will ever need, you get an avatar(optional),developerjournal(optional), plus way way more.
-----------------------------------Panic and anxiety Disorder HQ

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement