do you know where to get c++ builder 3.1 or some which could run under win xp + sp2?

Started by
5 comments, last by RiBi 19 years, 5 months ago
the question is clear...some c++ builder which could run under win xp + sp2.i´ve asked for it almost everywhere but i didn´t get a proper answer (which doesn´t mean that i am not grateful for the ones i got thx) anyway if you can help me i willbe happy. THANKSTHANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKSTHANKS THANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKSTHANKSTHANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS a lot!
aaa
Advertisement
look waiting for an answer here is waste of time.it seems it does not exstist any stupid borland c++ builder 3.1 (of course it is not stupid, i wanted to be angry) to get even when its (how many years is it?) xyz years old.doenst matter.i´m exhausted. its 22:39
so i´m going elsewhere.
aaa
and it seems stupid to me that i am replying to me...
i´m kind of ....(something)....human (oh i´d like to be something else)
aaa
i am an idiot am i not?
aaa
I'm not completely clear what you're asking (do you specifically want Borlands builder?), but if you after a C++ GUI and compiler, try here.

Jim.
get rid of sp2, it caused a format on my hard drive, it is not worth it, my conputer got screwed upi after I got it.
there are 10 types of people in this world, those who can do bianary and those who cant.
Quote:Original post by RIPmenthoR
the question is clear...some c++ builder which could run under win xp + sp2.i´ve asked for it almost everywhere but i didn´t get a proper answer (which doesn´t mean that i am not grateful for the ones i got thx) anyway if you can help me i willbe happy.

Your question is not completly clear. If you are asking for free Borland c++ Builder my answer is no, you can not get if for free. However, you can get its' compiler on Borland's official site www.borland.com. There are many other programming IDE+compilers on the net. Maybe the best free IDE is Dev-c++. You can get it from www.bloodshed.net.
Windows XP+SP2: Many programs won't run under it because of some improvements in WinXP, but I am not quite sure if C++ Builder is one of them.
look waiting for an answer here is waste of time.it seems it does not exstist any stupid borland c++ builder 3.1 (of course it is not stupid, i wanted to be angry) to get even when its (how many years is it?) xyz years old.doenst matter.i´m exhausted. its 22:39 so i´m going elsewhere.

You can not (should not) be so impatient.
i am an idiot am i not?

Sorry, but you are acting like one.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement